Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville
Child Empowerment Scholarship
At Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville, we believe that all people deserve to be shown kindness, dignity, and respect – especially children.
Our team is passionate about caring for children and treating their unique dental and oral health needs in a compassionate and empathetic manner. We recognize that many families have limited access to dental care. Our mission and purpose are to help solve these problems for both our patients and our community.
In this spirit of advocacy, we created the Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville Child Empowerment Scholarship program. We hope to embolden and give support to those who choose a path that assists children in living happier and healthier lives.
$1000 Scholarship Award
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university that will continue enrollment for the 2017 academic year or are applying to enroll at a college or university for the 2017 academic year.
- Must have a verifiable 3.25 GPA or higher to be eligible.
- Applications will only be accepted between April 1st and June 1st, 2017, applications submitted at any other time will not be considered.
- Provide proof of Legal Residency in the United States.
- Submit a 500-700 word essay to email@example.com responding to the following prompt: How do you plan to leverage your education to empower children to live healthier, happier lives?
- The chosen finalist will be granted a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the university of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- Include your name, email address, and phone number with your application.
- Attach your essay, most recent school transcript, proof of US Legal Residency, and proof of enrollment in a university to the email.
- Send all attachments in PDF format.
- Please, no phone calls. Send all questions to the email listed above.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!