One $1000 Scholarship Award
Applications Accepted April 1 – June 1, 2018
At Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville, we believe that all people deserve to be shown kindness, dignity, and respect – especially children.
Our team is passionate about caring for children and treating their unique dental and oral health needs in a compassionate and empathetic manner. We recognize that many families have limited access to dental care. Our mission and purpose are to help solve these problems for both our patients and our community.
In this spirit of advocacy, we created the Children’s Dentistry of Charlottesville Child Empowerment Scholarship program. We hope to embolden and give support to those who choose a path that assists children in living happier and healthier lives.
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- Your contact information and essay collected in the application will only be used to notify you about the awardee. Your information will NOT be used by third parties.
- Applications will only be accepted between April 1 – June 1, 2018
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you plan to leverage your education to empower children to live healthier, happier lives?
No phone calls, please. Send your questions to childrensdentistryofcharlottes [at] gmail.com
We look forward to reviewing your essay!
2017 – Ishara Lareef, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth